Wednesday July 10, 2019
New for 2019-20
New Apps; New Versions; New Look
- If you do not have an account, please click the "New User?" link below.
- You will need to obtain an "Activation Key" in order to create your account.
- To obtain an Activation Key or reset your password, contact the Salem School District IT Department at 603-893-7069 ext. 5700 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday--Friday. You can also request assistance through email: email@example.com.
- Accounts are set up for you upon enrollment and are active for middle and high school students.
- Your username and password are the same as those you use to login to the Salem School District network.
- Contact your school administrator or visit the IT Office at SHS for assistance.